Prep Time - 15 mins
Cook Time - 30 mins
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 ½ cups Cooked Ham cubed
- ½ Onion chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp CanCooker Original Seasoning
- ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 ¼ cups Half and Half
- ¼ cup Flour
- 16 oz Package Farfalle Pasta
- 2 cups Frozen Peas and Carrots
- ½ Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped Parsley for Garnish optional
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to the CanCooker and heat on a medium low until melted.
- Add ham and onion; cook for three minutes, add garlic and cook until fragrant about 30 seconds.
- Stir in CanCooker Original Seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together chicken broth, half and half, and flour until smooth, add to CanCooker.
- Stir in farfalle pasta, latch lid on CanCooker and steam for 15 minutes.
- Add peas and carrots and continue to cook until the pasta is cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley if desired.