- 1/2 cup butter cubed
- 8 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 small green pepper finely chopped
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 4 oz. jar pimiento olives diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese cubed
- chopped fresh parsley
- French bread baguettes sliced
- On a medium-to-medium low heat, melt the butter in the CanCooker. Add the green onions and green pepper. Cook and stir until tender about 3-4 minutes.
- Add shrimp, pimientos, garlic and CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning. Cook and stir until heated through.
- Stir in the cream cheese until melted. Top with parsley. Serve warm with baguette slices.