For use with any CanCooker
- 8.5 oz Cornbread Mix 1 box
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Oil
- ⅔ cup Milk
- ½ cup Jalapenos minced
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese Curds diced
- 4 Mini Disposable Loaf Pans
- Sliced Jalapeno Rings for garnish
- Prepare cornbread as instructed on the box.
- Depending on the brand you are using the added ingredients may be different.
- Mix in minced Jalapenos and cheddar cheese curds; mix well.
- Grease two of the mini loaf pans and fill half full with the batter.
- Place bread onto the racks and on a medium to medium low heat bring the CanCooker to a steam.
- Steam the cornbread for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Repeat with the two loaves of cornbread.