For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 10 minutes
Cook Time - 55 minutes
- 13.5 ounces Johnsonville Andouille Sausage Cut bias-sized chunks
- 2 pounds Mini Red Potatoes Halved
- 2 cups Water
- 3 ounces Shrimp and Crab Boil Seasoning
- 5 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 lemon Halved
- 3 ears Corn Cut into thirds
- 2 pound Crawfish
- Place rack in can cooker and water.Top with the potatoes, JOHNSONVILLE® Andouille Sausage, lemon, corn and Old Bay Seasoning®; cover and cook on medium heat for 50 minutes.Add crawfish, cover and cook and additional 5 minutes or until crawfish are deep red.Serve with additional seasoning.
Leave a Review
Great for low country boil newbie – I’ve never made a low country boil before, but this recipe made it easy! I didn’t have access to crawfish, so added shrimp on top. Delish!