For use with any CanCooker
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic grated
- 1 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Cilantro chopped
- Orange sliced
- Whisk soy sauce, honey, orange juice, lime juice, oil and garlic together in a large bowl.
- Add in chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place the Conversion Griddle onto either the Multi Fuel Cooktop or Portable Cooktop.
- Lightly oil the Conversion Griddle.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and place on the Griddle.
- Grill for 12 minutes turning once (instant read thermometer should read 165 F).
- Remove chicken from the griddle and place on serving dish; garnish with cilantro and orange slices if desired.