For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 5 minutes
Cook Time - 20 minutes
- 1 pound Smoked Kielbasa or Polish Sausage Sliced
- 2 cans Diced Tomatoes Undrained (14 ½ ounces each)
- 1 can Chili with Beans (15 ounces)
- 1 can Whole Kernal Corn Drained (8 ¾ ounces)
- 1 can Sliced Ripe Olives Drained (2 ¼ ounces)
- In any non-stick CanCooker on medium heat sauté kielbasa for 5 minutes or until browned. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Reduce heat to medium low; cover and cook 15 minutes or until heated through.
Leave a Review
Good and easy chili – Easy chili recipe.