Prep Time - 20 mins
Cook Time - 40 mins
- 1 box Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
- Water (called for on cake box)
- Oil (called for on cake box)
- Egg (called for on cake box)
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 cups Confectioners Sugar powdered
- 4 Mini Loaf Pans
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cake mix, water, oil and egg on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Turn mixer to medium speed and beat for two more minutes, occasionally scraping the bowl.
- Grease two of the mini loaf pans and fill half full with the cake batter.
- In any size CanCooker place rack in the bottom of the CanCooker and add water to the top of the rack.
- Place cakes on rack and on medium heat bring to a steam.
- Steam cakes for thirty minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Repeat until all batter is used.
- Carefully remove and cool on cooling rack 20 minutes.
- To make the glaze add the butter and lemon juice to the CanCooker and bring to a low boil.
- Add 2 cups of powdered sugar and heat until fully dissolved, stir and let cool.
- Carefully pour glaze evenly over top of cake.