Prep Time - 15 mins
Cook Time - 30 mins
- 1 Dozen Ears of Corn shucked and cleaned
- 1 Stick Butter
- 12-24 oz Water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2/3 cup cotija cheese grated
- freshly chopped cilantro
- lime wedges for serving
- Insert the 2-piece stainless steel rack into the CanCooker.
- Tilt the cooker and insert the cleaned ears of corn standing on the end (big end down) along the bottom until full.
- Fill the CanCooker with 12-24 oz of water and 1 stick of butter.
- Latch lid and cook on medium to low. Once it starts venting steam keep on heat for 30 minutes.
- Remove and brush corn with a layer of mayonnaise and sprinkle with chili powder, cotija, and cilantro. Serve warm with lime wedges.