For use with any CanCooker
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 1 24 oz jar marinara sauce
- 12 slider rolls
- 4 slices Provolone Cheese cut into four wedges
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, garlic, CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning and milk. Roll into tablespoon sized balls.
- In any CanCooker, on a medium-to-medium low heat, add olive oil and onions and cook for 2-5 minutes.
- Add meatballs between the onions and brown for 2-3 minutes. Pour in jar of marinara, stirring to coat the meatballs. Place lid on CanCooker and cook for 20minutes.
- When ready to serve, place a wedge of Provolone on the top and bottom of each roll. Spoon a meatball with the sauce onto the bottom bun; top with top bun.