- 1 lb Bacon diced in small pieces
- ½ Onion diced
- 1 Jalapeno diced and seeded
- 1 lb Bag Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 tsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- In any non-stick CanCooker, Sauté the bacon on medium heat until crisp.
- Add in the hash browns, onions, jalapeno and CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning.
- Place lid on CanCooker and cook until the hash browns are brown and crisp; stirring occasionally.
- Use a spoon to push an indent in the hash brown mixture and crack the eggs into the indention.
- Replace lid on CanCooker and steam until the eggs are cooked through; about 2-4 minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese and serve immediately.