Prep Time - 5 mins
Cook Time - 5 mins
- 2 pounds Mussels
- White Wine
- 2 cloves Finely Minced Garlic
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp CanCooker Butter Garlic Salt
- 1 tbsp Garlic Pepper Seasoning
- 1 stick Sweet Cream Butter
- 1 large Jar of your favorite Spaghetti Sauce or better yet, Homemade!
- 1 pound Linguine Pasta
- Fill CanCooker with 1 inch of white wine.Add garlic, seasonings, and butter.Latch the lid and place on heat source.Once steam begins to vent, carefully add mussels and steam for 4‐5 minutes.Remove from heat using oven mitts and let cool for a minimum of 5‐minutes.Then remove mussels and set aside, finish cooking the pasta and sauce.Serve the pasta and the add sauce and mussels. Enjoy!Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid.
Leave a Review