- 1 packet Par-Tee Fire Cracker Seasoning
- 1 cup Canola Oil
- 1 1/2 11 oz. boxes mini saltine crackers
- 1 2-Gallon Ziploc Bag
- Combine seasoning mix and canola oil in Ziploc bag and mix well.
- Add mini saltines, zip bag closed (trapping air inside) gently turn bag over until well coated – approx. 2-5 minutes
- Layer a paper towel on a cookie sheet. Spread crackers and place another paper towel on top. Let rest for 4 hours. Store in airtight container. Refrigeration will extend flavor for days.
Leave a Review