- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper diced
- 1 7 oz. can chopped green chiles
- 2 10 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chiles undrained
- 1 32 oz. package processed cheese cubed
- 16 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups pepperoni chopped
- Soft Pretzel Bites for serving.
- Heat oil in CanCooker on a medium-to-medium low. Add the onions and jalapeno and cook for 5minutes until softened. Add the canned chilies, tomatoes with green chilies and the processed cheese. Cook with the lid off and stir frequently until smooth. Take off the heat and stir in the cheddar cheese until melted. Stir in half of the pepperoni. Garnish with the remaining pepperoni and serve with pretzel bites.