For use with any CanCooker
Cook Time - 45 mins
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- ½ cup Long Grain Rice uncooked
- ⅓ cup Onion chopped
- 1 tsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- ⅛ tsp CanCooker Butter Garlic Salt
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce 15 oz
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- In a mixing bowl stir together ground beef, rice, onion, CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning, CanCooker Butter Garlic Salt and mix well.
- Shape into 1 ½ inch meatballs.
- In any non-stick CanCooker place rack inside and add chicken stock.
- Place meatballs on the rack.
- In a bowl combine tomato sauce, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce, stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture over the meatballs.
- Latch lid and steam on a medium to medium low temperature for approximately 35-45 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through.