Prep Time - 15 mins
Cook Time - 25 mins
- 1 ½ pounds Round Red Potatoes
- 1 ½ cups Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- 2 medium Stalks Celery Chopped
- 1 medium Onion Chopped (about ½ cup)
- 5 Hard Boiled Eggs 4 chopped and 1 sliced for garnish
- Paprika Optional
- Dried Dill Optional
- Insert rack into Cancooker and coat the inside with non-stick cooking spray. Cut the potatoes into bite-sized pieces and place inside the CanCooker. Add about an inch of water to the cooker. Close and latch CanCooker’s lid; place on medium heat. When the cooker begins to steam, cook until potatoes are tender (20 to 25 minutes). Drain the potatoes into a colander and let cool. Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and onion pepper in a large bowl. Add potatoes, celery, onion and chopped eggs. Gently stir. Garnish with additional sliced egg, dill and paprika. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours to blend the flavors. Stored covered in refrigerator.
- Place eggs in CanCooker. Add enough water to cover the eggs. Close and latch CanCooker’s lid; place on medium heat. When cooker begins to steam, cook for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for five minutes. Carefully remove eggs from CanCooker. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Leave a Review