Prep Time - 15 minutes
Cook Time - 45 minutes
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Cornbread Mix 8.5 oz pkg
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies drained (10oz can)
- 1 cup Sweet Kernel Corn
- ¾ lb Queso Processed Cheese cut into ½ in cubes
- 9 Mini disposable loaf pans
- In a large mixing bowl combine the eggs, milk and butter until well blended.
- Stir in cornbread mixes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir just until blended.
- Grease miniature loaf pans and pour batter into the pans approximately ⅔ full.
- Place two miniature loaf pans onto the rack.
- Place on lid and steam on medium low heat for 35 to 40 minutes
- Remove lid and cook an additional 5 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.