Prep Time - 10 minutes
Cook Time - 10 minutes
- 16 ounce Jar Sauerkraut Drained
- 8 ounce Package Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 cups Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 2 cups Shredded, Cooked Corned Beef
- ¼ cup Thousand Island Dressing
- In nonstick CanCooker Junior or Companion, combine sauerkraut, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, corned beef and thousand island dressing. Cover and cook on low to low-medium heat for 10 minutes, or just until hot and cheese is melted. Stir occasionally while cooking. Serve with cocktail rye or crackers.