- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 3/4 tsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 can 14.5 oz fire roasted dice tomatoes undrained
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Place CanCooker on a medium to medium low heat source. Add ground beef and onion and cook until the beef is no longer pink, 5-10 minutes.
- Add garlic, Italian seasoning and CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add the beef stock and tomatoes and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the pasta and the peas and continue to cook until the pasta is tender, about 10-12 minutes. Stir in cream and cheese until well combined. Heat until warmed through and serve.