For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 10 mins
Cook Time - 25 mins
- 1 lb Bulk Pork Sausage
- 12 Eggs beaten
- ½ cup Onion chopped
- ½ Green Bell Pepper chopped
- ½ cup Mushrooms chopped
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- ¼ tsp CanCooker Butter Garlic Salt
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- In a non-stick CanCooker cook sausage on medium low heat until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add eggs, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms and seasonings.
- Stir occasionally and cook for 10-15 minutes until the eggs are fluffy and set.
- Stir in cheddar cheese until melted.
Leave a Review