Prep Time - 10 minutes
Cook Time - 40 minutes
- 1 box Pumpkin or Pumpkin Spice Cupcake Mix Loaf mix or cake mix
- 12 oz Water
- Prepare the batter according to the instructions on the mix box. Insert the 2-piece CanCooker rack into the CanCooker and add 12 oz. of water. Add the batter to the appropriate bake pans (see below). Latch lid and cook on low/medium heat.
- For Mini Loafs: Use two mini loaf pans. Steam for 40 minutes.
- For Cupcakes: Use 6 paper cupcake molds inside rigid foil cupcake baking cups. Steam for 15 minutes.
- For Single Serve Cakes: Use 4 small ramekins. Steam for 15 minutes.
- You can make all these in multiple batches, just make sure to check the water level between batches – it should be just below the racks.Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the cake – it should come out clean. Let cool, frost and serve.