For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 15 mins
Cook Time - 10 mins
- 1 lb Beef Top Sirloin Steak cut into thin strips
- 1 Large Green Pepper cut into thin strips
- ½ Medium Red Onion thinly sliced
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 Green Onions thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger minced
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 3 tbsp Lower-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Chili Garlic Sauce
- In a large bowl, toss beef with ginger, garlic cloves, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and chili garlic sauce. Let stand 15 minutes.
- In any non-stick CanCooker add the meat mixture and sauces and stir-fry on medium heat until no longer pink. 3-4 minutes.
- Add pepper, onion and jalapeno and stir fry until crisp-tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Add spinach until heated through.
- Sprinkle with green onion.