For use with any CanCooker
Cook Time - 45 mins
- 4 Ears Corn husked and cut in half
- 1 lb Baby Red Potatoes
- 8 oz Kielbasa Sausage (1) cut in eight pieces
- 1 lb Green Beans trimmed
- 2 cups Pearl Onions
- 1 Stick Butter
- 4 tsp CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning
- 2 tsp CanCooker Butter Garlic Salt
- 12 oz Can of Beer (1)
- 24 Medium Raw Shrimp unpeeled
- In a Junior (2 gallon) or Original (4 gallon) CanCooker add the corn standing on end, potatoes, sausage, green beans, onion, butter, creole seasoning, butter garlic salt and beer.
- Place on a medium-to-medium heat source and steam for 40 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender.
- Add shrimp and continue to steam for an additional 5 to 6 minutes.
- Using the CanCooker Strainer Lid drain the liquid.
- Dump the CanCooker out on newspaper and serve.
- Sprinkle with additional CanCooker Creole Seasoning and Butter Garlic to taste.
Leave a Review