For use with any CanCooker
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 12 oz Baby Potatoes thinly sliced
- 4 cups Mushrooms, Bell Peppers and Zucchini thinly sliced
- 3 Scallions thinly sliced
- ½ tsp CanCooker Original Season Salt
- ½ tsp CanCooker Butter Garlic Salt
- ½ tsp Fresh Rosemary
- ½ tsp Fresh Thyme
- 6 Eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cups Baby Spinach or Baby Kale
- Heat oil in any non-stick CanCooker on a medium-to-medium low heat source.
- Add potatoes, cover stirring occasionally; cook until potatoes begin to brown, about 8 minutes.
- Add sliced vegetables and scallions, continue to cook until vegetables are tender and softened.
- Stir in CanCooker Original Seasoned Salt, CanCooker Butter Garlic Salt, thyme, and rosemary.
- Move the vegetable mixture to the perimeter of the CanCooker.
- Add eggs to the center of the pan and cook until the eggs are scrambled about 2 minutes.
- Stir leafy greens into the eggs; continue to cook until vegetables are slightly wilted; about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir to combine well.
- Serve warm.