For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 5 mins
Cook Time - 30 mins
- 12 Ears of Sweet Corn Shucked and Cleaned
- 1 stick Butter
- 24 ounces Mountain Dew
- 1 can Pineapple Chunks With Juice
- CanCooker Original Seasoning Salt
- CanCooker Butter Garlic Seasoning
- Insert the two piece stainless steel rack into the Original CanCooker and spray the inside with nonstick cooking spray.Tilt the CanCooker and add the sweet corn standing on end (big end down) along the bottom until full.Add Mountain Dew, stick of butter, can of pineapple chunks to CanCooker. Season with CanCooker Butter Garlic Seasoning to taste, a couple of shakes.Latch lid and put on medium to low heat. Cook 30 minutes and remove. Sweet Corn will be full of buttery flavor and delicious!Add CanCooker Original Seasoning Salt & Butter Garlic Seasoning to taste. Enjoy!
Leave a Review
Corn – This recipe didn’t sound the best, but then I tried it and I can’t get enough of it. I could have this everyday. BEST EVER.