- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Large Sweet Potato diced
- 1 Small White Onion diced
- 1 cup Ham diced
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- In any non-stick CanCooker on a medium-to-medium low heat source melt butter.
- Add onion to the butter and stir until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add sweet potato, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and salt into the onion mixture.
- Place lid on CanCooker and steam for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally until potatoes are cooked through.
- Stir in brown sugar and ham to the CanCooker and continue to steam until heated through, about 10 minutes.