Prep Time - 10 minutes
Cook Time - 20 minutes
- 1 ½ pounds Fresh Venison Italian Sausage
- 2 medium Summer Squash Cut into bite size chunks
- 1 medium Red Onion Cut into ¼" pieces
- ½ tbsp Fresh Parsley
- ¼ tsp CanCooker Garlic Butter Seasoning
- 12 ounces Vienna Lager Beer
- Put Racks into CanCooker and spray inside of cooker with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Add all the ingredients with Venison Sausage on top.
- Pour in the 12 oz of beer.
- Close lid and latch.
- Put on a medium/low cooking surface and once it starts steaming, cook for 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes carefully remove from CanCooker and put into a serving dish.
- You are now ready to serve. A cold glass of Vienna Lager is a great way to wash it all down!