For use with any CanCooker
- 1½ lbs Zucchini grated
- 1 tsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 Egg beaten
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Toss zucchini and CanCooker Onion Pepper seasoning together in a large colander and place in sink to drain for 10 minutes.
- Put zucchini in the middle of a piece of cheesecloth or paper towels and squeeze to drain the moisture from the zucchini.
- Mix flour, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Stir in zucchini.
- Heat olive oil in any non-stick CanCooker on a medium-to-medium low heat source.
- Scoop batter by the tablespoon into the CanCooker and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Repeat until all of the batter is used.