3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for pan frying
- 1 cup chopped red onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped celery, diced
- 1 (14.75-oz.) can salmon, drained, or 1 3/4 cup cooked, flaked salmon
- 1 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
In a large mixing bowl, stir together salmon, onion, celery, breadcrumbs, eggs, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and Sriracha sauce until mixture is well combined. Form into ½ inch patties.
In a non-stick CanCooker heat olive oil over medium. Place patties in hot oil and cook 3 at a time, for 3 or 4 minutes on each side, until the outside is evenly browned and the patty is cooked through. Transfer cooked patties to paper towel-lined plate. Add more oil to skillet if necessary and repeat cooking process until all patties are prepared.
Good flavor and easy meal.