Servings: 8 servings Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package (13.5 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Smoked Rope Sausage, cut coin-sized pieces
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) baby butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) kidney beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- ¼ to ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- In a can cooker, combine all ingredients; stir well with a wooden spoon.
- Cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until onion is tender.
This is a great comfort style food. The beans and sausage combination blend well. easy to make... just add cornbread.