- 2‐1 lb. packages of Sweet Italian Sausage
- 2 Large onions – cut into pieces (or more if you prefer)
- 5 Large green peppers – cut into pieces
- All Purpose Seasoning
- 12 oz. Bottle Belgian Ale (or any other Liquid)
- “Hoagie” rolls if serving as sandwiches
If you prefer ‘browned’ sausage, grill a few minutes on each side prior to putting
into cooker. Spray can cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place racks in cooker. Place peppers and onions in cooker and pour Ale over top. Sprinkle with All Purpose seasoning. Add sausage over peppers and onions. Cover and lock lid.
Steam for 30 minutes.
Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid.