- 4 thin cut pork chops
- 1 large onion cut into large slices
- 1 red apple cored and sliced
- 1 large red pepper cut into large slices
- 6 whole carrots cut into small chunks
- 1/2 lb of baby gold potatoes quartered
- 5 oz teriyaki sauce
- 8 oz water
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of sweet red chili sauce
- ½ tablespoon of garlic butter seasoning
Spray CanCooker with non-stick cooking spray. Add the apple, pepper, onion and carrots, arrange pork chops on top. In a bowl mix water, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, sweet red chili sauce and garlic butter seasoning and mix well. Pour the mixed liquid over all ingredients. Close lid and latch, put on a low/medium heat source. Once it starts steaming cook for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for several minutes. Carefully remove lid and you are ready to serve. Top the pork chops with additional sweet red chili sauce to taste and enjoy.
Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid.