- 4 Salmon Filets, sprinkled with Butter Garlic Salt
- 2 Bags of Success White Rice
- 14 oz of Pineapple/Orange Juice (premixed)
- 8 oz of Water
- 4 oz of Soy Sauce
- 2 oz of White Cooking Wine
- 6 tbs. Brown Sugar
- 2 tbs. of Sweet Red Chili Sauce
Spray CanCooker with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange bags of rice on the bottom of cooker and insert racks on top of rice. Mix the above ingredients in a bowl and pour on top of the rice.
Close and latch lid and put on heat source, once it starts steaming, cook for 5 minutes, take it off the heat source and carefully open cooker and insert the salmon filets.
Close back up and put back on heat source and let steam for another 6 minutes, and your meal will be ready.
Garnish the Salmon with some fresh ground pepper and diced spring onions.
Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid.