- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 (32-oz) container chicken broth
- 1 (28-oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans tomato soup
- 2 (8-oz) containers chive and onion cream cheese spread, softened
- 1 (18-oz) package refrigerated cheese tortellini, uncooked.
In the CanCooker, cook Italian sausage until browned and no longer pink.
Add chicken broth, tomatoes and tomato soup to CanCooker.
Put on lid and cook on MED-LOW 20 minutes.
Stir in cream cheese and cheese tortellini.
Cover and cook on MED-LOW for 10-15 minutes, until tortellini is cooked
stirring every 3-4 minutes.
Turn off heat and let rest for 5 minutes, leaving the lid on.
Serve and enjoy!