- 1 (6 oz.) package buttermilk cornbread mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 2 (5 oz.) aluminum foil pouches herb and garlic flavored tuna chunks
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. grated lemon rind
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
In a mixing bowl combine cornbread mix and milk, stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
Grease spring form pans and add batter approximately 1/3 full.
Place rack in the bottom of the CanCooker and add water to the top of the rack. Place pans on rack, put on lid and steam on low to low medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
Drizzle with Aioli Sauce and enjoy!
the texture was a little weird for me at first, but the taste makes up for it. 4/5 would recommend
Not gonna lie, this recipe sounded pretty bad. i only made them cause they seemed healthy. but, they were actually delicious! added a little sugar free honey to make them sweeter