- 1 ½ lb of fresh Venison Italian Sausage
- 2 Medium Summer Squash cut into bite size chunks
- 1 Medium Red Onion cut into ¼ inch pieces
- 2 Red Peppers cut into ¼ inch pieces
- ½ Tablespoon of fresh Parsley
- ¼ teaspoon for CanCooker Garlic Butter Seasoning
- 12 oz of Vienna Lager Beer
Put Racks into CanCooker and spray inside of cooker with a non-stick cooking spray. Add all the ingredients with Venison Sausage on top. Pour in the 12 oz of beer. Close lid and latch. Put on a medium/low cooking surface and once it starts steaming, cook for 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes carefully remove from CanCooker and put into a serving dish. You are now ready to serve. A cold glass of Vienna Lager is a great way to wash it all down!