- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. capers
- 1 tbsp. caper juice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup pitted, sliced green olives
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 fillets of any white, flaky fish
- 1⁄2 tsp. CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning
Heat oil on low in the non-stick CanCooker Junior or Companion.
Stir in onion, cook and stir until onion begins to turn translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in garlic, capers, caper juice, tomatoes, olives and jalapeno pepper.
Cook until jalapeno softens and tomatoes begin to collapse, about 3 minutes.
Place fillets on top of the tomato-olive mixture and sprinkle with Creole seasoning.
Place on lid and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes.