The Spring Outdoor kit includes:
The CanCooker Jr., now with a non stick coating, is the little brother to the Original CanCooker. Where an Original CanCooker is designed to feed many, the CanCooker Jr. is designed for a family supper. Built out of food grade anodized aluminum, the CanCooker Jr. can be heated on a number of heat sources, from campfires to bbq grills.
- The high-temperature silicone gasket helps trap the steam that is released when the water is heated to the boiling point, cooking your food thoroughly and efficiently. Cooking with the steam will keep your meals tender and keep food from sticking the sides of your cooker. The CanCooker is loaded with features to help keep you safe while preparing your meals.
- The riveted heavy-duty handles are stout and secure, for easy transportation from the heat source to the dinner table. A vented lid helps relieve excess pressures and the safety clamps keep the lid in place. The CanCooker Jr. has a capacity of 2 gallons and feeds up to 8.
- Always cook with low to medium heat to prevent damage of your CanCooker. Turkey burners are not recommended and will void warranty.
Seth McGinn's Portable Cooktop uses butane fuel to provide ultra-quiet operation in a compact design. It's perfect for any outdoors use including camping, hunting, fishing, tailgating and makes a great compliment to your backyard grill.Uses 8 oz. butane fuel canisters (not included)
- Electronic ignition system for easy lighting anywhere you go
- Includes convenient carry/storage case
- CSA Certified
- Our Portable Cooktop has an electronic ignition system, so you don't need matches or batteries to light it. It includes a convenient carry/storage case so it's always ready to go when you are. The Portable Cooktop helps you make the most of all of your outdoor adventures!
- Two-piece, stainless steel rack designed to fit in the bottom of the CanCooker.
- Raises food off the bottom of the CanCooker to help prevent burning and to make clean-up easier.
- Can also be used for steaming foods. Just place EMPTY soft drink cans under the rack to raise it higher for steaming tamales, chocolate steam cake, etc.
Love it will be used many times