The Weekender Package includes:
- The CanCooker Jr., now with a non stick coating, is the little brother to the Original CanCooker. Where an Original CanCooker is designed to feed many, the CanCooker Jr. is designed for a family supper. Built out of food grade anodized aluminum, the CanCooker Jr. can be heated on a number of heat sources, from campfires to bbq grills.
The high-temperature silicone gasket helps trap the steam that is released when the water is heated to the boiling point, cooking your food thoroughly and efficiently. Cooking with the steam will keep your meals tender and keep food from sticking the sides of your cooker. The CanCooker is loaded with features to help keep you safe while preparing your meals.
The riveted heavy-duty handles are stout and secure, for easy transportation from the heat source to the dinner table. A vented lid helps relieve excess pressures and the safety clamps keep the lid in place. The CanCooker Jr. has a capacity of 2 gallons and feeds up to 8.
- Always cook with low to medium heat to prevent damage of your CanCooker. Turkey burners are not recommended and will void warranty.
- Seth McGinn's Multi-Fuel Portable Cooktop provides ultra-quiet operation in a compact design. It's perfect for any outdoors use including camping, hunting, fishing, and tailgating -- and makes a great compliment to your backyard grill.
Multi-Fuel has an electronic ignition system, so you don't need matches or batteries to light it. It includes a convenient carry/storage case so its always ready to go. Multi-Fuel uses standard 8 oz. butane and 16.4 oz. propane canisters that are sold separately.
- Uses propane and butane fuels (not included)
- Electronic ignition system
- Includes convenient carry/storage case
- Includes propane hose and regulator ($25 value)
- Two-piece, stainless steel rack designed to fit in the bottom of the CanCooker.
- Raises food off the bottom of the CanCooker to help prevent burning and to make clean-up easier.
- Can also be used for steaming foods. Just place EMPTY soft drink cans under the rack to raise it higher for steaming tamales, chocolate steam cake, etc.
- The CanCooker Cookbook has over a 100 pages of mouth-watering, crowd-pleasing, kitchen-tested recipes for your CanCooker.
It's all here in the brand new CanCooker Cookbook - everything from breakfast to dessert. Spiral bound and printed on heavy coated paper to resist stains and to last for years.
Used as soon as arrived and everyone loved the sausage and shrimp