of the Week
Recipe of the Week
- Spray inside of CanCooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange bratwurst in the CanCooker. Add onions, apples and sauerkraut. Mix remaining ingredients in bowl until blended and pour into the CanCooker.
- Latch lid and cook on a medium / low heat for 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes. Remove and serve on hot dog rolls.
- Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid.
Seth McGinn’s CanCooker is the simplest, healthiest, and most convenient cooking system available. The CanCooker takes the cattle drive tradition of cooking in a cream can and updates it for today’s busy lifestyle.
Pack the CanCooker with ingredients and enjoy a mouthwatering, slow-cooked meal in a fraction of the time. Use it indoors and outdoors to cook a healthy meal on any stove top, campfire, burner, grill or the new Multi-Fuel Burner, Portable Cook top. The revolutionary CanCooker uses steam to cook tender, flavorful meals that don’t have to simmer all day in a crock pot. The lightweight, high-strength aluminum construction and latch-closed, silicon-sealed lid ensure years of hassle-free enjoyment.
The CanCooker is perfect for