- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound Johnsonville cracked black pepper beef rope sausage (cut into slices)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package dirty rice mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon CanCooker Original Creole seasoning
- Salt and pepper
In and non-stick CanCooker add the ground beef, rope sausage and onion, cook on medium/low heat for 5-10 minutes until browned.
Add the rice mix, 2 cups water, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, kidney beans and seasonings. Cook on medium heat until it starts to boil, reduce heat to low, cover, stirring occasionally. Cook for 25 minutes, until rice is easily fluffed with a fork.
A Spectacular Meal!! The entire family enjoyed it!! Will be cooking it again!!!
Just received can cooker on Friday and two meals thus far!!