- 3-4 lb corned beef
- 12 oz beer
- 12 oz water
- 12 slider buns
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 granny smith apple (shredded)
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp CanCooker all purpose seasoning
In any CanCooker place two piece rack at bottom. Pour water and beer inside, then place corned beef on rack. Cook on medium low heat for 1 1/2 hours. In the mean time mix all other ingredients together in a bowl. Once corn beef has fully cooked let rest in CanCooker for 10 minutes.
Slice corned beef thin for sandwiches. Place corned beef on slider buns then top with coleslaw mix and enjoy.