- 5 ears corn cut in half
- 2.5 lbs red potatoes halved or quartered
- 1 lb carrots cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 onion quartered
- 1 bell pepper cut into strips
- 3 lbs crawfish (ours was precooked)
- 12 oz. Mountain Dew
- CanCooker Butter Garlic Seasoning to taste
- CanCooker Creole Seasoning to taste
*Times are based on cooked crawfish
Using a CanCooker Original or non-stick CanCooker JR. or Companion, place rack inside CanCooker and fill with Mountain Dew. Place CanCooker onto a burner using medium low heat and heat until steaming.
Combine all ingredients, placing the vegetables; corn, red potatoes, carrots, onion, bell peppers, in first and then put crawfish on top. Liberally use CanCooker seasonings to put the kick in your Creole Crawfish.
Cook for 35-45 minutes and let rest for 5 minutes.
Finish with a little more CanCooker seasoning for color and taste. Enjoy!
I used fresh crayfish and steamed everything but the crayfish. Then with about 5 minutes left, I dropped the crayfish and it was perfect. Laissez les bon temps rouler!