- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 lb cod or white fish fillet, cut into 1 inch pieces (about 4)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 12 taco shells or flour tortillas
- 12 oz water
- Shredded cabbage
- Chopped tomato
- Lime juice
- Taco Sauce
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix in small bowl. Combine fish, vegetable oil, lemon juice and remaining seasoning mix in medium bowl.
Place the 2-piece stainless steel rack in the bottom of the CanCooker and add the 12 oz of water. Lay a piece of aluminum foil on top of the rack to prevent the fish from falling through the rack. Put the fish on the aluminum foil.
Latch lid and cook on low to medium heat. Steam for 15 min. Warm the taco shells or tortillas and fill with fish mixture and top with toppings. Enjoy! These are delicious!!
Simple and I love tacos, so this will be added to my weekly menu.