- 4 salmon fillets (4-6 oz each)
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 green onions (green and white portions sliced thin)
- 3 Tbsp Cancooker Butter Garlic Seasoning
- ¼ cup marinated artichoke hearts (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅓ cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- (optional capers)
In any CanCooker place two piece rack inside CanCooker and add 12 oz of water. Place fillets on rack skin side down. Sprinkle with lemon zest, butter garlic seasoning, salt and pepper, top with white portion of green onions. Cook on medium-low heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 10-13 minutes. Meanwhile mix artichoke hearts, lemon juice and cheese until smooth. To serve, move salmon to serving plates and remove skin. Top fillets with artichoke mixture, sprinkle with remaining green onion and capers if desired.
Made this for the family and it has become a new staple meal. Everyone loves it and its a great way to get the kids to eat healthier foods.