- 2 lbs Ground Beef or Turkey
- 3 tsp CanCooker Butter Garlic Seasoning
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 10 oz. can beef broth
- 2 ½ cups water
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 15oz. cans tomato sauce
- 2 15oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 tbsp CanCooker Original Seasoning Salt
- 3 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Sauté ground meat in the CanCooker over medium heat until half cooked, remove from heat. Add CanCooker Butter Garlic Seasoning, onions, olive oil and continue cooking over medium heat until meat is fully cooked.
Add water and broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, bay leaves and CanCooker Original Seasoning Salt. Mix well.
Lower heat to medium/low and latch lid and steam for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the uncooked elbow macaroni to the CanCooker and stir until the macaroni is combined.
Latch lid and allow steam on medium/low for about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 10-15 minutes.
Remove bay leaves.
Add cheddar cheese and mix until combined.
Add mozzarella right before serving as a topping.
This is a great recipe, easy to make, and feeds 6-8. Why only 4 stars,. great base recipe. Next time adding Green Pepper, carrots, and maybe mushrooms.