- 1 box yellow cake mix (standard size)
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 4 large eggs whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped topping
- 4 mini disposable loaf pans
In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, oranges, egg whites and applesauce on low speed for 2 minutes. Grease two of the mini loaf pans and fill half full with the cake batter. In any size CanCooker place rack in the bottom of the CanCooker and add water to the top of the rack. Place cakes on rack , close lid and on medium heat bring to a steam. Steam cakes for thirty minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Repeat until all batter is used. Carefully remove and cool on cooling rack 20 minutes.
In a bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix. Fold in whipped topping just until blended. Spread over cake. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.