Servings: 6 servings Prep Time: 0 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package (16 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Ground Hot or Mild Italian Sausage
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a can cooker, cook and crumble meat over medium heat until browned and fully cooked.
- Add pasta sauce and ravioli; stir with a wooden spoon.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 8 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Serve with cheese and fresh basil, if desired.
Good recipe for when you need something fast and still tastes good.