For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 10 minutes
Cook Time - 30 minutes
- 1 rack St. Louis Style Ribs
- CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- CanCooker Butter Garlic Seasoning
- 12 ounce Cheer Wine Soda
- 6 ounces Water
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 ½ cup BBQ Sauce (Sweet Baby Ray’s is our favorite)
- Cut rack of ribs into individual ribs. Sprinkle liberally with both seasonings.Place 2-piece stainless steel rack in CanCooker and coat inside with non-stick cooking spray. Stack cut‐up ribs onto racks. Add cheer wine and water. Cover ribs with barbeque sauce. Lay stick of butter on top.Place on medium/low heat. Once cooker begins to steam, cook for additional 30 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes.Remove ribs and place on cookie sheet. Coat with additional barbecue sauce. Broil in oven for 5 minutes or until BBQ sauce is caramelized.Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid.
Leave a Review
Yum! – First cancooker dish we had. Searing on the grill makes the ribs perfect!
The BBQ Ribs with sweet baby Ray’s BBQ sauce was wonderful. Tender and falling off the bones. My husband and I loved the ribs. Can’t wait to do and omelette.
Made this recipe out camping so had to make a few adjustments: Used Root Beer instead of Cherry Wine Soda, didn’t broil in oven. I had cut the ribs at home, placed in gallon plastic bags with the seasoning, so they were ready to just dump into the Can Cooker. They were absolutely DELICIOUS! My family raved about them all night. They were so good and tender. We will definitely be making these again! Fed 10 people with 2 racks.
fall off the bone good – i used some red’s apple ale to steam the ribs and boy were they tender and juicy. half of them fell off the bone as i was lifting them out of the can! took my family all of 5 minutes to finish the whjole batch