For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 15 minutes
Cook Time - 45 minutes
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 pkg Stuffing Mix 6 oz pkg
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup Hickory Smoked Flavored Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp CanCooker Original Seasoning
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Mini Disposable Loaf Pans
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Fill greased mini loaf pans with the mixture.
- Place rack in the bottom of the CanCooker and add water to the top of the rack.
- Put the loaf pans on the rack.
- Latch lid and cook on medium low heat for 45 minutes.
- Carefully remove the loaf pans from the CanCooker and let cool.
- Garnish with extra barbecue sauce if desired.
Leave a Review
Great taste and easy to put together.
I made these this week and I have to say YUMMY. Very quick and easy to make. I used Sweet Baby Ray’s Chipotle BBQ sauce and my husband drooled over it…😆. It’s freezer friendly to cook later too.