For use with any CanCooker
- 1 box Your Favorite White Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ cup Candied Pecans chopped
- 2 cups Water
- 4 Mini Disposable Loaf Pans
- Powder Sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, sour cream and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Gently fold in blueberries and set aside.
- In another bowl combine the brown sugar, cinnamon and candied pecans.
- Spray the loaf pans with non-stick spray and fill 1/3 full of batter and sprinkle with a small amount of the brown sugar mixture.
- Top with additional cake mix until pan is 3/4 and sprinkle with additional brown sugar topping.
- Place rack into any CanCooker and add 2 cups water.
- Place two cakes on rack, close lid and on a medium heat source bring to a steam.
- Steam cakes for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- With tongs carefully remove the cakes from the CanCooker and place on a cooling rack.
- Repeat with remaining two loaf pans.
- After cooling invert loaf pans onto a serving plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired.
Leave a Review